A Life Coach
- Someone that partners with you in achieving personal and/or business goals
- Non-judgmental sounding board for you to let it roll without a filter or judgment
- An inspiring and motivational mentor
- One who gives you unconditional support
- A wake-up call (you may experience a love/hate relationship)
- A designer that helps you uncover what is holding you back from a more productive and happier life
- Someone that holds the flashlight when the lights go out
- Someone that guides you to find closure with issues that keep resurfacing
Do you have a desire to change and grow?
Do you feel there is a gap between where you are and where you want to be?
Do you have any limiting beliefs?
- I’m not pretty enough
- I’m not smart enough
- I’m not good enough
- I have to say yes to people or afraid they will get upset
- I’m too old/young
- I don’t have enough education
- If he loved me he would know what to do
Are limiting beliefs a way to protect yourself?
A life coach through training and experience will ask questions that allow you to explore and discover answers. A coach will help you identify what is happening and why. Clients of a life coach are amazed to find out how easy it is to uncover what is holding them back from living a happier, more prosperous and more fulfilled life.
What should you look for in a Life Coach?
When considering a Life Coach it’s not so much about the credentials as it is about the past experience. A Life Coach should be certified but it is important to find a coach that conquered the area in life that you are now battling.
If you mourning the loss of a loved one, a grief coach with all the certifications in the world but has never lost a loved one may be unable to ask the right questions.
If you are needing help going through a divorce, you need a coach that has gone through a divorce.
Wellness coach eats and lives a healthy lifestyle or may have battled sickness or overweight previously.
Small Business Coach has most likely failed and succeeded in starting businesses.
Adult ADD coach has conquered ADD without ongoing medications.
Coaching Areas of Specialty
- Corporate Coach-Executive Coach-Management Coach-Sales Coach
- Small Business Coach
- Relationships Coach
- Spiritual Coach
- Special Coach-Gay/Lesbian-Single Parent
- Personal Development Coach
- Grief Coach
- Wellness Coach
- Fitness Coach
- Stress Reduction Coach
My favorite coach never worked in an office and to me that should be left to the therapist and psychologist. Find a coach that will create the best situation for you.
My niche is women only in the following areas: single moms, widows, broken hearts, and those trying to find passion and start a new journey. I do coaching via Skype, Face-Time, Phone and Email.